For our new customers, we thank you for helping us grow our home-town owned company. Spring is going to be here before we know it and soon, thereafter, the weather will be turning warmer and it will be time to start thinking about starting up your sprinkler system.
For the third year, we are not raising our rates. We are offering a reduced rate for a combination of Spring Start-up and Winterization for 2018. Normally, these two services would cost $90 each; however, if you sign up and pay now for the combination of both services, we are offering these two services for $160.00. No contract is required and this deal expires July 31st, 2018. Below is a list of those services associated with Spring/Winterization and other services offered by our company:
Start-Up of Irrigation System
- Check performance of all valves and sprinkler heads and clean out debris
- Run system to check irrigation coverage and check for leaks
- Reprogram irrigation controller
- Clear all irrigation lines (blown-out with air compressor)
- Winterize backflow prevention assembly device (or removal)
- Deactivate irrigation controller
Install New Irrigation Systems
- Provide free written estimates for new installations or additional irrigation systems to already existing systems
- Use highest quality items for installation such as PVC pipe; Rain Bird Heads, Toro Valves, Wilkins Backflow, etc.
Repair Irrigation Systems – regardless who installed the system.
NOTE: We do not include a Summer System Check as it is our experience that if you have an issue with your system, give us a call and we will check it out. We will not charge you for a service that you may not require; however, if you do identify something that you would like us to check, we will be more than happy to do that – just give us a call!!
If you choose to use another service, ask to see their current (2018) Ill Dept of Public Health License as an Irrigation Contractor. These are required to be renewed each year along with 4 hours of additional education. Our license and educational update is on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call or email us at email@example.com. You can also check testimonials on our website, Home Advisor, Angie’s List, or Google.
Again, thank you for your continued business.
Hancock Irrigation Services, Inc